cat-users - Re: [cat-users] University of Warwick IdP invite

Re: [cat-users] University of Warwick IdP invite

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Jamie Lee <j.lee AT gold.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>, "Braggs, Richard" <Richard.Braggs AT warwick.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] University of Warwick IdP invite
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 15:57:12 +0100

> I'm still awaiting the initial invite token to administer our site. I've
> submitted the request as advised through the support server but have since
> heard nothing.

the invite token was sent to the registered email of that organisation.

there is work underway to remove this 'token invite step' and dump you
straight into the eduroam CAT
tool after using the UK support site. without the request token button end
sites would have gone through
even more convoluted steps to get access :-)

alan