cat-users - [cat-users] Windows 8

[cat-users] Windows 8

  • From: "Angel, Judy" <admyet4 AT herts.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, Mailcon2 <e.4.test AT herts.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, Mailcon2 <e.4.test AT herts.ac.uk>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Windows 8
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:29:28 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

After the windows7 install you are prompted to reboot the laptop. That is not
the case for windows . I am not a windows 8 user, and have only tested with
two W8 devices but I rebooted and had to make a few login attempt before it
worked. The username pops up very quickly without connecting the radius
server at all, and then suddenly all starts working. Have you had a similar
experience?
Thanks
Judy