cat-users - Re: [cat-users] [cat-devel] translation run for beta3

Re: [cat-users] [cat-devel] translation run for beta3

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-devel AT geant.net, cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] [cat-devel] translation run for beta3
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 09:59:23 +0100

There will be some breaks in availability of cat-test.eduroam.org
We need to add some disk space.
Should not take more then a few minutes.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576

  • Re: [cat-users] [cat-devel] translation run for beta3, Tomasz Wolniewicz, 12/03/2012