rare-users - [RARE-users] Re [freertr] bier ietf118 interop hackathon -- was: Re: vBX usage

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

[RARE-users] Re [freertr] bier ietf118 interop hackathon -- was: Re: vBX usage

  • From: "Simon Leinen" <>
  • To: mc36 <>
  • Cc: Tony Przygienda <>, "Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang" <>, "" <>, Tim Chown <>, Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Subject: [RARE-users] Re [freertr] bier ietf118 interop hackathon -- was: Re: vBX usage
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 15:32:35 +0100
  • Mailing-list: list ; contact

Dear Csaba, all,

I'll be in Prague for IETF, including at the Hackathon on both
Saturday and Sunday. I plan to be hacking on SCION at another table,
but could present your slides on BIER interop/high-performance
dataplane if there's an opportunity. I'll talk to Jeffrey and Benno
(who's now organizing the Hackathon if I understand correctly) to see
how this could fit in.

Note that there's already a space up on GitHub for project
presentations, including a slides template:

https://github.com/IETF-Hackathon/ietf118-project-presentations

Cheers & talk/mail to you tomorrow,
--
Simon.