rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr AV pairs documentation

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr AV pairs documentation

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] freeRtr AV pairs documentation
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 10:00:18 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth04.partage.renater.fr 40F991C00D6

Hi Piotr,

There is a dedicated maiiling list freeRtr control plane questions.
please refer to <> only.

I’ve never used external "aaa authorization" personally.

If this is something important to you, you can ask for a feature request,
freeRtr lead maintainer might add it in its todo list.

All the best,
Frederic