rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] SSH to Freertr with Private/Public Keys

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] SSH to Freertr with Private/Public Keys

  • From: "Nikos Kostopoulos" <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] SSH to Freertr with Private/Public Keys
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 16:51:31 +0300

yes

Nikos

Στις 2023-06-29 16:27, mc36 έγραψε:
dupliCATe?

br,

cs

Get BlueMail for Android [2]
On Jun 29, 2023, at 14:59, Nikos Kostopoulos
<> wrote:

Hi cs,

I was able to SSH to freertr using passwords. However, I don't know
how
to configure SSH using private/public RSA key pairs.

I guess the magic is at: crypto rsakey rsa external FILE

where you can load a key from an external FILE. When I try this, I
get
"% error decoding" although I have tried with base64 keys (using
command
"cat id_rsa.pub [1] | base64 | tr -d \\n").

I also expected some "show" commands related to crypto, e.g. "show
crypto". Is something like this available in freertr? Could I use
for
example crypto rsakey rsa generate 2048 and get the public key
corresponding to the generated key?

Thanks,
Nikos

Links: