rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] A few op support questions...

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] A few op support questions...

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] A few op support questions...
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:20:22 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth02.partage.renater.fr 3609CA00B2

Hi Tim,

Alex already provided a complete answer.
I’m flagging it as a required item in docs.freertr.org

Some information here:
http://docs.freertr.org/guides/installation/wedge100bf32/rare-nos-upgrade/

If you have any doubt, please contact us before any attempt.

You know where to find us :-)

All the best
Frederic