rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] freeRtr NetFlow Configuration

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] freeRtr NetFlow Configuration

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] [freertr] freeRtr NetFlow Configuration
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 14:48:26 +0200

hi
could you please open a ticket to https://github.com/rare-freertr/validated-design

thanks,
cs

Get BlueMail for Android
On Apr 27, 2023, at 13:04, Nikos Kostopoulos <> wrote:
Hi All,

As NeMo anti-DDoS software requires NetFlow data, I would like to
configure freeRtr to export NetFlow. I am more interested in a
proof-of-concept and not on the performance.

Are there any examples/documentation on how to configure NetFlow for
freeRtr? If not, are the commands similar with another vendor?

Thanks,
Nikos