rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] confirmation of presence of a feature in the geant backbone...

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] confirmation of presence of a feature in the geant backbone...

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Niall Donaghy <>
  • Cc: Natrajan Venkataraman <>, Manish Gupta <>, Kaliraj Vairavakkalai <>, Reshma Das <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] confirmation of presence of a feature in the geant backbone...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 01:43:04 +0100

well actually not a fature but a bugga??

XDDDDDDDDDDD

s0rry s0me0n3 m3nt10n4d atomkutatointezet a belv4r0sb4n? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

thx,

cs

On 3/21/23 16:50, Niall Donaghy wrote:
Hi Csaba,

Apologies for the late reply but I've had to prioritise.

I see the main question, and hope this answers: our current production Junos
code does not feature bgp inet(6) transport tables.

Br,
Niall

Niall Donaghy
Senior Technical Product Manager
G ANT
M: +44 (0) 7557770303

Please note my work days are Tuesday through Friday.

Networks Services People
Learn more at www.geant.org G ANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of G ANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.