rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] ddos meeting in vienna?

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] ddos meeting in vienna?

  • From: Simon Leinen <>
  • To: mc36 <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] ddos meeting in vienna?
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 11:47:31 +0100

mc36 writes:
> simon:
> you mentioned that upcoming meeting in march with a demo possibility?
> could you please send us the link? maybe it was just me but the link
> you sent during the vc was about a past event from this january 23...

There is no link yet for the next workshop. I'll keep you informed!

> others:
> who have a will to participate? imho we can try other things too if
> interested?

I'm planning to go there and could help with the logistics, e.g. if we
want to meet before and/or after the DDoS workshop.

The DDoS workshop will probably be "lunch to lunch" on Tuesday/Wednesday.

I wouldn't mind if we met on Monday 8 May, but that's a public holiday
in France and several other European countries. Frédéric, would that be
an issue for you ?

Otherwise I'd suggest we start in the morning of Tuesday 9 May so we'd
have a few hours to ourselves before the DDoS workshop starts at
lunchtime. Similarly we could add the afternoon of Wednesday 10 for
RARE, and possibly extend into Thursday 11 - if people would find that
useful.

Cheers,
--
Simon.