rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr "VC"-minar: #0022

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr "VC"-minar: #0022

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Edgard da Cunha Pontes <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr "VC"-minar: #0022
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 23:36:50 +0200

hi,
if that episode is gone, you can always take a look at the test cases
covering the topic:
curl www.freertr.net/tests.html | grep sdwan
regarding the protocol itself, you should take a look at sdwan.freertr.net
there is no special dataplane tests for it because all the used technology is
already
well covered: l2tp as underlay, optionally macsec, sgt and macsec over it,
regaring the overlay routing protocol, one have the freedom to choose from
a wide variety of link state routing protocols, which all support periodic
delay/bw measurements, and a lot of config options on how to propagate these
to the routing protocols, to have an overlay that overperforms clearnet:
curl www.freertr.net/tests.html | grep dynamic
br,
cs