rare-users - [RARE-users] I have a message for you

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

[RARE-users] I have a message for you

  • From: Tomani David <>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [RARE-users] I have a message for you
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2022 18:40:48 +0000

Dear Good Friend,

Kindly be informed that this email that came to your mailbox is not an
error but was specifically addressed to you for your consideration. I
have a proposal of USD ($24,000,000.00) which was left by my late
client Engineer Lawrence who used to work and lived here in Lomé Togo
Republic, and I was registered as his personal attorney. My late
client and his family were involved in the coronavirus pandemic that
took their lives. I am contacting you as the next of kin to the
deceased so you could receive his funds upon claims. Reply me via your
private email address for security reasons, I will send you the data
that you will send to the bank, if you agree?

Best Regards,
Barrister Tomani.

  • [RARE-users] I have a message for you, Tomani David, 03/19/2022