rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2022 09:08:11 +0100

hi,
sorry for being chatty and spamming you but... so we already had "sho run
this"
config wide, and now just introduced "editor" with this small change:
https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/commit/467096ed92861569cb77cc0098f39943ba06c4d7
the idea is the same, so we have the context so why not use the possibility?
:)
regards,
cs