rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] Post Quantum Cryptography(PQC) and freeRouter

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] Post Quantum Cryptography(PQC) and freeRouter

  • From: Tim Chown <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] Post Quantum Cryptography(PQC) and freeRouter
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 15:02:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=jisc.ac.uk; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=jisc.ac.uk; dkim=pass header.d=jisc.ac.uk; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=bDUeVjQPHZqvhP0Wel2fvBDPknFFPRNKNgHof2TrrAk=; b=fhpZ3xPFH2O+xTkntSvzUb22n9CyhXKWq+hcKPy2t8HJaoiRfEmKluUoofhuPBKpjYzab6kQBzUKkZsgUb3JSiHuCs+UsaTHC6HQnQ17SYkRF3DhT/wIOyWuhYNoZjUNLWAoP3oertxwQstTZ2ZWHX29fKcZJwFJGadam3RuIpFBU1Fr4GlChFLkAk2byh4dnrhDaaqWN/a/DiXQZ+Cny/1k5wC3vHsijLF4G3ZrdusVmYnmdphhJUIS2+Z+S95UrXKfm3dI9fknpSh3osP0jVjM7njwUQ9UWBFWULUJp0P/vK28HIdY8hD31DY4ITPXCzR+g6X326MOD5vi4BXEmg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=jQ8gDfTj/4rmbfZRIMKJTqiO9uCfpOGNYDB8MMxpaUW1xIGbCB5/OKObSMhhj9nKbkEOltp11PDf3tGsdBzcJKoJXVAZelkZPLL2JHKK0j/5jQLQ2u4ybp+MC1m6D1XYPA22ynPDJ4tXLzQP/us9aw0WENKzMweu6/MuhtA8j15boUouhrMsYtsj3d7HekaRTSYiE3Q0orWD95vpmWRUfIZxEX8wuwe38irj3d7jhVFRexjkDOWBnwEyYNWvqg32s4nMph1LKMIotEbp/ZxZP3xTLpKgmBTTYcX7Gk+YRxGZPRfMITWGkOdkvd+59U6o0NcjhUGFaBZSVli/3fNMgQ==

Well, we will be looking to continue RARE/FreeRtr/GP4Lab in GN5-1. Details of
that will start to be discussed early next year.

Tim