rare-users - Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] net.nop.hu on the testbed!

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] net.nop.hu on the testbed!

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [gn4-3-wp6-t1-wb-RARE] net.nop.hu on the testbed!
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 06:58:11 +0100

one thing that i had to close....
if you find others, please let me know:)
thanks,
cs

core>telnet core2.vh.hbone.hu /telnet
2021-02-11 06:50:41
- resolving core2.vh.hbone.hu for proto 0
- connecting to 2001:738::500:1 23
- securing connection

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@ Unauthorized @@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@
@@@ Access @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@
@@@ Prohibited! @@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@ @@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@ @@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@ @ @@@@ @@ @@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@ @@ @@@@@@@@
@@@@@@ @ @@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@ @@ @@ @@ @@ @@@@@@@@
@@@ @@@ @@@ @@ @@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@
@@@ @@@@ @@@@@ @@@@@@ @@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@
@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@ core2.vh.hbone.hu
@@@@@ contact:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

User Access Verification

Username:
Password:

RP/0/RP1/CPU0:core2.vh#conf
Thu Feb 11 06:51:32.316 CET
RP/0/RP1/CPU0:core2.vh(config)#
RP/0/RP1/CPU0:core2.vh#
RP/0/RP1/CPU0:core2.vh#exit

connection closed
core>

On 2/11/21 6:24 AM, mc36 wrote:
hi,
yesterday, during the vc, when i heard the new lab connection announcement,
just remembered that there was an achievement late in december which i need
to act on:
geant provisioned a local connection at their bud site between rare-bud
sdn3.1955
and kifu's primary peering border's hungig interface, where i left an
xconnect to
the nearest kifu in-prod freertr instance 'sniffer.vh' which also have my
inner igp and bgp
(it's common that a freertr belongs to more mpls domains as it really don't
have inet0/global/etc)
on that box, i left an other xconnect toward my 'demo' vdc where i just
terminated it on a pweth interface.
now i set that up a bit further on 'demo' to have an xconnect toward my
stordis, if he's alive.
(when i turn 'core' off, my 'demo' takes over the circuit in layer3 and
you'll get conn-refused)
on my 'core', i caught the xconnect on hairpin421, and placed the
lab-conforming ospf scheme,
moreover added the lab-conforming bgp too. (again, two mpls cores where it
belongs to)
following the common good practice, i left a privilege1 unrestricted,
unpassworded telnet server running
in this vrf which is accessible at the moment only from bud-rare, but i'll
arrange a bastion tunnel too!

netops@rare-bastion-86-5855b8b59b-s92vl:~$ bud-rare
's password: rare
welcome
line ready
BUD0001#
BUD0001#telnet 10.9.9.9 /vrf v1
 - connecting to 10.9.9.9 23

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX XXXXX XXX    XXX     XXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX  XXXX XX XXXX XX XXXX XX XX XX XXXX XXXXXXX/~~~~\XXXXXX
XXXX X XXX XX XXXX XX XXXX XX XX XX XXXX XXXXXX| core |XXXXX
XXXX XX XX XX XXXX XX     XXX    XX XXXX XXXXXXX\____/XXXXXX
XXXX XXX X XX XXXX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX XXXX  XX XXXX XX XXXXXXX XX XX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXX XXXXX XXX    XXX XXX XXX XX XXX    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
welcome
line ready
core>

you can use core to access further my homenet.
you're welcome, feel free to explore it, look around, etc!

i already run an open net, you can zone-transfer my domains, etc,
have some publicly available network info (http://inf.nop.hu/)
and even parts of my inner homepage is reachable (http://wwwin.nop.hu/)
publicly!
from the core you can access all of my nodes, even the kifu in-prod ones!
some are password protected, but there are a lot to explorer further with
the same privi1 unpassworded access... some interesting ones:

core>telnet rr - this is my primary route reflector.... (it's not the one who
is available on the web via webui:)
core>telnet demo - the above mentioned demo node, please be nice here, orfk
is police.hu as you can spot by the virtppp's target ip
core>telnet www - the node behind wwwin, but as it's it have a lot more roles
here as it's an inter-node-redundany guy... (rpr/sso/dual-rp, whatever)
core>telnet wifi - the guy who serves my layer2-over-layer3 (aka wlc) with
fully in-hw gretap toward regular openwrt/ddwrt imaged aps
               (this one is on dpdk but we already have this
in tofino too, so we can build a some-tbps wlc for cheap aps right now)
           (also inter-node redundant, sho redun to see it, i can
easily reload if you ask, and you'll see it in sho lldp nei)
core>telnet dn42 - it's the same public sandbox node reachable by ssh
dl.nop.hu from internet... you get 3 freertrs connected together
               to play with, and you can see the kernel
booting after issuing reload cold... anyway it's just the dn42 part of
dl.nop.hu
core>telnet fl.dn42 - it's frederic's home router through dn42.net... a more
restricted access, but any user/pass allows you in...
core>telnet sid - this guy is the not-yet released freertr, can have the full
dn42.net visibility (1k routes with 100 ucmp for each, and very angry!
or also can have 2 full real internet feeds from kifu with an additional 100k
vpnv4/v6/vpls/evpn/flowspec/etc routes... (i drop everything on the remote
end)
if you want to play on sid with the above 'resources' just ping me and i'll
paste the right config and you'll have priv15 to play with it!
and a loot more boxes, basically most of my nodes already have a
looking-glass like priv1 unpassworded interface as it's convenient... :)

regards,
cs