rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Packet Parser PolKA and reliability

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Packet Parser PolKA and reliability

  • From: Frank Slyne <>
  • To: "Moises R. N. Ribeiro" <>
  • Cc: cs <>, gabrieltetznermenegueti16 <>, Frédéric LOUI <>, freertr <>, rare-users <>, rare-dev <>, Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, Magnos Martinello <>, Everson Borges <>, Rafael S. Guimarães <>, marcos schwarz <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Packet Parser PolKA and reliability
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 14:40:02 +0100

No problem Moises with the AWS credits, if they can be linked back to RENaaS objectives.

Frank

On Tue, 8 Aug 2023 at 14:13, Moises R. N. Ribeiro <> wrote:
Csaba, (adding Gabriel and Frank)

Thanks for you kind attention to our questions/demands. Sorry for the delayed response (winter break here). Gabriel will take care of your demands for VMs @ our Openstack (actually he offered you to deliver you freeRtr installed already, just send him your public key).

It seems that we still have credits @ AWS (from RENaaS), so you can eventually use our current "freeRtr backbone" to perform your tests; or create your own worldwide testbed from scratch, if Frank is ok spending AWS credits on that.

Oh, still on RENaaS, next week we have meeting with the IT team from Cape Verde University. They want to use freeRtr's SD-WAN to interconnect different campuses and Gabriel&Edgard will guide them through. So, new demands on that initiative may pop up at your freeRtr mail box. :-)

Regards,
Moises