rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] [RARE-users] A bit of FUN with OSPF

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] [RARE-users] A bit of FUN with OSPF

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] [RARE-users] A bit of FUN with OSPF
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 15:53:38 +0100

no i was not, but networking is not always fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k6A0ZlhTyw

On 2/2/23 15:45, wrote:
Sorry to bother you during your HARD work.

This is just a FUN VINTAGE video I wanted to share with you
Obviously FreeRTr is supporting OSPF:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPtr43KHBGk

Fun fact: I thought that mc36 was in there But it was a doppelg nger ;)