rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Removed folder on 5b0e7593899 commit at BitBucket

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Removed folder on 5b0e7593899 commit at BitBucket

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Removed folder on 5b0e7593899 commit at BitBucket
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 14:40:23 +0200

nothing in the dataplane, only the jar updated compared to the previous commit

On 10/27/22 14:38, Fr d ric LOUI wrote:
Thanks!

I ll resume NixOS builds then !

What is the main code change ?

Shall I use it for PTF test on TOFINO 2 switch ? (Basically testing TOFINO MODEL
with " arch=tf2 right now)

Cheers
Frederic

Le 27 oct. 2022 14:35, mc36 <> a crit :