rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] BSP 9.9.0 Updates

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] BSP 9.9.0 Updates

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Gawen Davey <>, Frédéric LOUI <>, "" <>, Alexander Jeffries <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] BSP 9.9.0 Updates
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 16:52:02 +0200

i,
congrats on the progress! yess, please prepare the tarball from the current
bsp too,
it'll neded by gall to be able to start his integration work on top of it!
thanks,
cs

On 6/24/22 16:44, Gawen Davey wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Here's a quick update:

* Csaba has an apparently working BSP, so this is good news. If any of you
need it let me know and I can prepare a tarball. (Csaba doesn't have this as
I added him to the repo
directly)
* Intel have committed to fix the issue I identified and supplied a patch
for. This should be in the 9.9.1 release which is expected to be released on
the 3^rd of August
* Currently working on the Thrift bindings. Not quite sure how long this
will take, it looks a bit complicated...

Gawen