rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Install the latest freerouter version with the release-manager

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Install the latest freerouter version with the release-manager

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Install the latest freerouter version with the release-manager
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 14:59:07 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth01.partage.renater.fr 98ED61400F2

Hi Alex,

« Flash upgrade » is important at least WRT how GÉANT P4 lab is used at the
present time.
So I IMHO we can wait :)

> release-1theta-14-g1e0318f-freertr-41ad35
That is fine from my perspective

Thanks for all the attention you brought to this release !
Frederic