rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Wireguard tunnel between VM (OpenStack) and freeRtr

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Wireguard tunnel between VM (OpenStack) and freeRtr

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Edgard da Cunha Pontes <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Wireguard tunnel between VM (OpenStack) and freeRtr
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 07:24:31 +0200

hi,
the configs seems allright, could you please do the following:
deb cli wire ! to note what's going on
sleep 120000 ! take a 2min coffee break
sho logg las 100 ! and let's see...
thanks,
cs

On 4/13/22 04:44, Edgard da Cunha Pontes wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm implementing a Wireguard tunnel experiment between two VMs on OpenStack.
VM1 (debian10) with Wireguard Server and VM2 (debian10) with router r2
(freeRtr).

Wireguard and router r2 settings are in this GitHub repository.

https://github.com/edgardcunha/freeRouter/blob/main/wireguard/README.md
<https://github.com/edgardcunha/freeRouter/blob/main/wireguard/README.md>

It is possible that there is a configuration error, but I am not getting
connectivity (ping) between r2 and VM1 (Wireguard).

Are there any "gross errors" in this experiment?

---
Edgard