rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Dissector polka

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Dissector polka

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Everson Borges <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Dissector polka
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 10:26:47 +0100

hi,

On 1/19/22 09:42, Everson Borges wrote:
In VC yesterday, the dissector doesn't work properly, but I fixed it, thanks
for the tips.
you're welcomed! :)

My English is still in progress, but soon I'll be able to explain it better
in VC.
no need to apologize, none of us are grammar teachers!
we're interested in the technology, and you're doing a great job in that
field!
and if anybody bullies you, just show them http://fun.nop.hu/grammar-nazi.jpg
or http://fun.nop.hu/grammar-police.jpg or simply your middle finger... :)

I take the opportunity to provide a print and the code of the dissector
attached.
seems good to me... do you plan to publish it on your github
or do you think we should include it in the rare/freerouter
source tree instead?

I needed to test better, I haven't tested it with ipv6 yet, but I'll do that
soon.
it should be as easy as setting up a v6 address on your tunnels...
and also please test mpls packets too... you can borrow
ideas from http://sources.nop.hu/cfg/mpls-polka11.tst
or http://sources.nop.hu/cfg/mpls-polka12.tst

regards,
cs

  • Re: [rare-dev] Dissector polka, mc36, 01/19/2022