rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Swap Different Configuration in FreeRtr

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Swap Different Configuration in FreeRtr

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Swap Different Configuration in FreeRtr
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 15:57:56 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth02.partage.renater.fr 62E2CA07B7

Hi !

In p4 switch, software configuration is saved in /etc/freertr/rtr-sw.txt

Then you can save multiple files:
/etc/freertr/rtr-test1-sw.txt
/etc/freertr/rtr-test2-sw.txt
/etc/freertr/rtr-test3-sw.txt
/etc/freertr/rtr-test4-sw.txt
/etc/freertr/rtr-test5-sw.txt

And make sure you start freertr with the right
/etc/freertr/rtr-test<x>-sw.txt files

In /opt/freertr/bin/hwdet-main.sh

while (true); do
cd /opt/freertr/lib

stty raw < /dev/tty
java -Xmx2048m -jar rtr.jar router $FREERTR_CONFIG/rtr-test<x>
if [ $? -eq 4 ] ; then
sync
reboot -f
fi
stty cooked < /dev/tty
sleep 1
done

Note that in that case you also need to have rtr-test<x>-hw.txt

But maybe mc36 have more elegant solutions in his sleeves.

Hope this helps !
Frederic