rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] polka is approaching rare... was: Re: custom crc32 library in freerouter

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] polka is approaching rare... was: Re: custom crc32 library in freerouter

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: , Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Cc: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>, Rafael Silva Guimarães <>, "Moises R. N. Ribeiro" <>, Magnos Martinello <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] polka is approaching rare... was: Re: custom crc32 library in freerouter
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 11:24:27 +0200

So basically Polka should be live and kicking in P4 LAB using RARE/freeRtr ?

PS: Please let me know if you need P4 dataplane and bf_forwarder.py to be
upgraded.

so yeahhh, the freerouter upgrade does not carry (at the moment:) the
tofino.bin....
so well the lab need a fresh bfrouter and bfforwarder... also, some features
needed
to be taken out here because we ran out of stages... at my case it was
multicast,
as it's a core (P) router here so no need for raw ip multicast, bier is
enough 4 me...
attaching the constants table used to configure my stordis...

regards,
cs
#ifndef _TABLE_SIZE_P4_
#define _TABLE_SIZE_P4_