rare-dev - [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr @ Next P4 Workshop 2021

Subject: Rare project developers

[rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr @ Next P4 Workshop 2021

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [rare-dev] RARE/freeRtr @ Next P4 Workshop 2021
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 15:17:05 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth02.partage.renater.fr CD154A0493

Hi,

Just to let you know that our submission: Router for Academia Research and
Education
Has been accepted by the P4 Workshop program Committee

When: May 18, 2021 to May 20, 2021 | Virtual Event
Where: Virtual Event
Register: https://opennetworking.org/2021-p4-workshop-3-0/

Format: 20 minutes + 10 minutes Q&A

Router for Academia Research and Education

Abstract
RARE[1] is an acronym with a rich history[2] in the European Research and
Education(R&E) networking community. The acronym RARE (Router for Academia
Research & Education) dates from 1987 and was the first name for the
fledgling European R&E organization before becoming TERENA and later
GÉANT[3]. The RARE motto was “Networking the Networkers”! The project is
funded by the GÉANT 4th program project and hence the EU. The goal of our
RARE project is to create a modern open router platform that can quickly be
adapted to meet the numerous challenging use cases from our R&E community.
This paper outlines some of the latest challenges facing the R&E network
community today, and describes the corresponding solution utilizing the RARE
platform.

Submission attached

Please register, besides RARE you’ll also learn a lot from other P4 projects
!!!

À bientôt,
-- Frederic