geteduroam - Re: Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Re: Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone

  • From: Paul Dekkers <paul.dekkers AT surf.nl>
  • To: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>, geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 21:30:01 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=surf.nl; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=surf.nl; dkim=pass header.d=surf.nl; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=mp8jpPZAD0TTjIvtGQr0oCnI2jr3B09fNnkCevzbv3w=; b=XyNtRTsAQKInjeftmNighuF4NwlgHXB6ftP2lv4aqwfG659AVcV6UuvPq2Fic2GG4RW1hq21aQujF+2ZY91hj4v1bpaeXYfsy9bcqEa3LuxxyKZeuR7IvLXC/xMrtbov0ehQJz4WRX2ioQ7UJQlcJXiLyF9/kWzIq71hPSshEOMyAFb2AWYe9L+HwlcJ2g50hPAZZtWp5vJw/MWTiWQU/pkxz8sVLnXmtOWUGJdXXN46DUlfyfuwYPgErwygHTHrtPKPBXIsvml8VIUKjoG1U7A8HLNwjAdM6SiO2NWBx21Mvvk/950vHy8w9bfASCav0dThMrKU+M1kYAGB3IuFvg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=HrYsrc/CXE1XyuBHJVtB4Jn2C1Y2Q3OBhaXfR3QUPFoQ00e7CPoKsvdisR1pDvW5EZMiWiU/2MM7WRJcx51uwfEpDWQjXLDgufDnUgxRoV4WkMmrPEgV3zrkGLWxNUjqbvAi3+9nkXkFMP/sM7kqqvTP/mlocM9ym70GzJxjP7DiIeyCOx4w0EzYM+RuquHHadDxHcAwqdquYNDY0OoorEVutfniii0+lI9hZgyXa88pwGt73g5EOUq00FXu1wGoCBp4wpQeHfl2uES1tYGIFi51wFe75YETGnZ1Kia8A0oqAfEnQK5Zw2gZyCyoRJCVnUAxp0cvdYViIsPceTvjHQ==

Hi Marin,