Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service
Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone
- From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
- To: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
- Subject: Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone
- Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 23:38:26 +0100
I have a BQ Auqaris X Pro running Lineage 17.1
I removed eduroam and our second SSID umrnet_staff from the WiFi settings.
I called geteduroam, entered the data and got the success message.
A look at the WiFi settings showed that the root cert is available
(probably installed by CAT before), but the setting still says "Please
Sounds dangerous to me, what can we do about it ?
Dr. Martin Pauly Phone: +49-6421-28-23527
HRZ Univ. Marburg Fax: +49-6421-28-26994
Hans-Meerwein-Str. E-Mail: pauly AT HRZ.Uni-Marburg.DE
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
- Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone, Martin Pauly, 01/31/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.