geteduroam - Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone

  • From: Martin Pauly <pauly AT hrz.uni-marburg.de>
  • To: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 23:38:26 +0100

Hi,

I have a BQ Auqaris X Pro running Lineage 17.1
I removed eduroam and our second SSID umrnet_staff from the WiFi settings.
I called geteduroam, entered the data and got the success message.

A look at the WiFi settings showed that the root cert is available
(probably installed by CAT before), but the setting still says "Please
Select".
Sounds dangerous to me, what can we do about it ?

Regards, Martn

--
Dr. Martin Pauly Phone: +49-6421-28-23527
HRZ Univ. Marburg Fax: +49-6421-28-26994

  • Cert setting not configured by geteduroam on Lineage Phone, Martin Pauly, 01/31/2021