edugain-policy-comments - [edugain-policy-comments] Permanent FB Likes, Lifetime Guarantee

edugain-policy-comments AT lists.geant.org

Subject: edugain policy comments

[edugain-policy-comments] Permanent FB Likes, Lifetime Guarantee

  • From: "Real FB Likes" <mike.sfsd4f564s6df45dsc AT gmail.com>
  • To: <edugain-policy-comments AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [edugain-policy-comments] Permanent FB Likes, Lifetime Guarantee
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:18:29 -0700

Buy GUARANTEED Facebook Likes/Fans,
at the cheapest prices and become more popular!

- Safely delivered, absolutely no risk!
- Order processed within 24 hours or less!
- Manually Promoted by experts not bots/software involved
- High-Quality service.

We offer different packages at different prices.

For Full Details please visit our website:
http://www.advertise-biz.net/detail.php?id=16

Unsubscribe option available on the footer of our website

  • [edugain-policy-comments] Permanent FB Likes, Lifetime Guarantee, Real FB Likes, 09/24/2014