edugain-policy-comments - [edugain-policy-comments] Real visits from Alexa toolbar

edugain-policy-comments AT lists.geant.org

Subject: edugain policy comments

[edugain-policy-comments] Real visits from Alexa toolbar

  • From: "Alexa Traffic" <ohn.bullocknewsyujec AT gmail.com>
  • To: <edugain-policy-comments AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [edugain-policy-comments] Real visits from Alexa toolbar
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 07:44:32 +0200

If the goal is to monetize your website, then improve
your Alexa Ranking could probably be the way to go.

The lower your Alexa ranking the better for your website.

We will help you to get your web in top of Alexa rank by
sending you real visitors with Alexa toolbar installed
to boost your site’s Alexa ranking.

For Full Details please read the attached .html file

Unsubscribe option is available on the footer of our website

  • [edugain-policy-comments] Real visits from Alexa toolbar, Alexa Traffic, 11/22/2013