edugain-policy-comments - [edugain-policy-comments] Fwd: Re: [refeds] Public consultation on the Data protection Code of Conduct

edugain-policy-comments AT lists.geant.org

Subject: edugain policy comments

[edugain-policy-comments] Fwd: Re: [refeds] Public consultation on the Data protection Code of Conduct

  • From: Dieter Van Uytvanck <dieter.vanuytvanck AT mpi.nl>
  • To: edugain-policy-comments AT geant.net
  • Subject: [edugain-policy-comments] Fwd: Re: [refeds] Public consultation on the Data protection Code of Conduct
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2012 18:17:13 +0200

Dear all,

in the attachment you can find some suggestions for slightly different
wordings from our CLARIN lawyer (mainly linguistic fixes as far as I can
see). Apart from these we (the CLARIN SPs) would be OK with signing the CoC.

best regards,
Dieter Van Uytvanck

  • [edugain-policy-comments] Fwd: Re: [refeds] Public consultation on the Data protection Code of Conduct, Dieter Van Uytvanck, 07/09/2012