edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Controlling which SPs have authentication access via Shibboleth

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Controlling which SPs have authentication access via Shibboleth

  • From: Daniel Muscat <daniel.muscat AT um.edu.mt>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Controlling which SPs have authentication access via Shibboleth
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2024 20:13:17 +0200

Dear all

I have successfully integrated a Shibboleth IDP to function as an intermediary for Azure AD. I followed your previous recommendation, which was helpful, and now I have another question. I need a system that can manage the list of Service Providers allowed for authentication and enable me to modify the attributes to send. Could you please suggest what you usually recommend to your clients or use yourself?

--
Thanks in advance
Daniel Muscat

The contents of this email are subject to these terms.