edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] GN5-1 T&I Incubator demo invitation

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] GN5-1 T&I Incubator demo invitation

  • From: "Schmidt, Michael" <Michael.Schmidt AT lrz.de>
  • To: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] GN5-1 T&I Incubator demo invitation
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 06:27:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear eduGAIN community,

On behalf of the Trust & Identity Incubator I kindly invite you to our mid-term demo next week.

-Why-
The goal of this event is to periodically present the results of the current Incubator activities in order to collect feedback from the community as early as possible. Since this is the first demo for this cycle, we will present the results of the last three months. This is the perfect opportunity to find out about a range of emerging developments in T&I and influence the direction of our work.

-When-
The demo takes place on Tuesday, 23 Jan 2024, 14:00-16:00 CET.
Register at https://events.geant.org/event/1437/

The demo is a two hour event with about 30 minutes per topic. If a talk ends early, we will just move on to the next one. So, if you want to see a specific topic, you should join earlier.

-What-
This time we have planned four exciting sessions for you:
  • Automation of deployment and configuration of initial set of SPs for new federations: a proxy-based solution to enable easy deployment of service providers
  • Scalable testing for insecure SAML signature validation: a software to enable large-scale testing within a federation
  • Webwallet for research use casea browser based wallet to support the European Digital Identity Framework (ARF)
  • Trust fabric for wallets: an investigation of the OIDC federation protocol as a trust fabric for a wallet ecosystem
All sessions will be recorded and published after the event at https://wiki.geant.org/x/VAVBJg

I look forward to seeing many of you at the demo.

Best regards,
Michael

--
Michael Schmidt
Head of Service Management

Tel: +49 89 35831-7877
E-Mail/Skype: Michael.Schmidt AT lrz.de

Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ) of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Boltzmannstr. 1, 85748 Garching n. München, Germany
https://www.lrz.de

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] GN5-1 T&I Incubator demo invitation, Schmidt, Michael, 01/17/2024