edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Hub & Spoke Federations - part 2: SURF

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Hub & Spoke Federations - part 2: SURF

  • From: Heather Flanagan <hlf AT sphericalcowconsulting.com>
  • To: refeds AT lists.refeds.org, edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Hub & Spoke Federations - part 2: SURF
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 09:12:00 -0700

Hello all!

Just a reminder that the second hub-and-spoke webinar is scheduled for this Friday! Please register if interested in attending.

On Jun 13, 2023 at 6:47 AM -0700, Heather Flanagan <hlf AT sphericalcowconsulting.com>, wrote:
Hello all!

REFEDS and eduGAIN are continuing our partnership to offer a series of webinars on Hub and Spoke federations and their architecture, components, management, and operations. The second in this series will be held Friday 7 July, 14.00 - 15.00 CEST and will feature SURF.

Please register your attendance here: https://events.geant.org/event/1487/.

If you missed the first webinar, which featured the Croatian hub and spoke federation, AAI@EduHR, the webinar is available via the Indico events page.

We look forward to seeing you later this summer!

Heather Flanagan
Principal, Spherical Cow Consulting

Founder, The Writer’s Comfort Zone

  Translator of Geek to Human
  hlf AT sphericalcowconsulting.com

  • Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Hub & Spoke Federations - part 2: SURF, Heather Flanagan, 07/05/2023