edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] About OpenConext

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] About OpenConext

  • From: Azamat <asoltobaev AT gmail.com>
  • To: "H.Monster AT kennisnet.nl" <H.Monster AT kennisnet.nl>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] About OpenConext
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 01:00:59 +0600

Hello dear colleagues, my name is Azamat KRENA (Kyrgyz NREN), I am very glad to read about the latest developments in the letter, but unfortunately for some reason we are unable to participate offline and would like to participate remotely, is it possible to organize an online broadcast?

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] About OpenConext, Azamat, 04/24/2023