edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Cryptographic strength of UK federation eduGAIN upstream

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Cryptographic strength of UK federation eduGAIN upstream

  • From: Nicole Roy <nroy AT internet2.edu>
  • To: Alex Stuart <Alex.Stuart AT jisc.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Cryptographic strength of UK federation eduGAIN upstream
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2022 15:11:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=4bCbp/cXHOU09sA9mibp2CRnW/r5lZmf/kB/7QIdaUU=; b=JfKxeFr7acw3IcmSn0ArwugVVADKtXrebg94diL1oG6U7R7cgClfOMFyrD36LqsSfSGgH6naU88O2XtofbCX6ngPgzFSlKqueQldzC2FIZ+rX3jI0SFPYQg0L2s5OzYbe/jQzcL+8seyD7ZmGLK+8wgRHx28ZYB5zXdfx/0oC1ghsPYHL9hqkX5zi2L16nzmX/SNZr50Du5BE+c+qC/CUhWj+eUgIIvw4Bp0zmqig/Tg1FsGXq06hMBkNMAHIq99Tcu+c8YakO0q+Q8YEtv51mqiNgvYHBu18UpaivvgDzU1m99TzjysnX/LSVMB3cAkk6girmR0WIbHTPAP8OxoLQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=oL9LdqbSuU+GJ7+NDXV7XbmlhTC0JjGvsNuuHw1Np61tss+t2VhLmWES/NogOAllrGEFF3thkZYv3ffiaIKBUHanuuyG0BOBPqWA85k5jhg8x5g6Sl7FjaSoE05aJPA8cAgicvbXWcyO5YjSoUo9lXpWrxgp4D1cupQTYPBlX0FIufZTNGfw4gp7cT7P9QW6PURWg6UzN2+ll3+0sGg3q+u0J6jV/QZQUbeqAOptI6YhS8ZkEJ+RvXKeVbLsgeWRva2HqVhGlWwsAOvXJpOCdS8We++rllR5UtqyxIx1I6Y/j+sN8pFHEE9hcfU8wjM23rp4mix7QKPe11l77GJ/PQ==

Thanks Alex, this is really good/important information. I’m wondering if this
might be a good thing to discuss at, say, the upcoming REFEDS meeting?

Nicole R