edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Nigeria / eduID.ng

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Nigeria / eduID.ng

  • From: Eisaku SAKANE <sakane AT nii.ac.jp>
  • To: owen AT eko-konnekt.org.ng, aichafe AT udusok.edu.ng
  • Cc: Eisaku SAKANE <sakane AT nii.ac.jp>, Terry Smith <t.smith AT aaf.edu.au>, edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org, edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Nigeria / eduID.ng
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:06:08 +0900

Dear Owen Iyowa -san and Ahmed Isah Chafe -san,

I am sorry for my late response.
Could you please find my review comment below?

* Policy
- It is a trivial comment, but I think it is better to assign a number to
subsection, and add the page number to the table of contents page, in order
to make it easier to see.

* MRPS
1. Definitions and Terminology
- The word "Example Wording" should be removed.

3. Member Eligiblity and Ownership
- I think the reference tag of [eduID.ng Identity Federation Policy] should
be inserted, for example, after the word "the Federation Policy”.

4. Metadata Format
- I think the values of "mdrpi:RegistrationInfo" and related options should
be actual ones for the eduID.ng.

I would appreciate it if you could point out any misunderstandings of us.

With best regards,
--
SAKANE Eisaku <sakane AT nii.ac.jp>
GakuNin, Japan