edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] OECD iLibrary access

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] OECD iLibrary access

  • From: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] OECD iLibrary access
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 14:20:13 +0200

Dear all,

The SAML 2.0 Metadata about the OECD iLibrary Service Provider in eduGAIN
https://technical.edugain.org/api.php?action=show_entity&row_id=278004
is rather lean for my tastes and only contains the bare minimum
(entityID, key, endpoints).

Could anyone share what attributes this SP needs for access (do they
support the "common-lib-terms" entitlement? or only affiliation values
and which ones?)?
Or what one would have to do to configure this at the SP?
I wasn't able to find any documentation from their side, either.

Best,
-peter