edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcoming Bangladesh TIGERFed as the newest member of eduGAIN

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Welcoming Bangladesh TIGERFed as the newest member of eduGAIN

  • From: Terry Smith <t.smith AT aaf.edu.au>
  • To: edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcoming Bangladesh TIGERFed as the newest member of eduGAIN
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 11:48:13 +1000

Dear all,

I’m pleased to welcome Bangladesh TIGERFed as the newest member of eduGAIN.

The voting deadline of 4 March passed with the result overwhelmingly in the affirmative.

The OT will make the necessary arrangements to update the status page https://technical.edugain.org/status.php and liaise with the federation on supporting its participation in eduGAIN.

Additionally, the deputies + delegates from the TIGERFed Identity Federation have been added to the eduGAIN-SG mailing list.

Thanks to the work of all Steering Group members in voting assessing the federations and providing them feedback and the work of our newest member in working toward participating in eduGAIN.

The summary is:
 * 46 votes cast
 * 43 in the affirmative
 *   3 abstain
 *   0 objection
 * 1 federations moved back into active voting status.

The voting summary page at https://wiki.geant.org/display/eduGAIN/eduGAIN+Votes has been updated by the Secretariat.

Thanks,
Terry.
eduGAIN SG Chair.

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcoming Bangladesh TIGERFed as the newest member of eduGAIN, Terry Smith, 05/10/2021