edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Pre-planning ACAMP session: certificates in R&E

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Pre-planning ACAMP session: certificates in R&E

  • From: Nicole Harris <nicole.harris AT geant.org>
  • To: "refeds AT lists.refeds.org" <refeds AT lists.refeds.org>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>, TCS <tcs AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Pre-planning ACAMP session: certificates in R&E
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:01:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi All

Although it might be breaking the rules a little bit for ACAMP, I’d like to start preplanning a proposal for a session on certificate services at the upcoming ACAMP meeting: https://incommon.org/academy/camp-meetings/2020-virtual-camp-and-advance-camp/.  For those unfamiliar with ACAMP, these are unconference style discussion sessions normally run as part of the Internet2 Technology Exchange, and online as part of TechExtra this year.

I’ve started some thoughts and ideas around the issues with certificate services for R&E at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16rwVzhB9DGb9n7WrO_fkf9cnIt0t2yfT16ebVGB4oac/ and would welcome any thoughts you’d like to add and to hear if there is interest in running such a session.

Let me know your thoughts and I look forward to hearing from you - please feel free to share this with anyone you know that might be interested.

Cheers

Nicole
--
Nicole Harris
Head of Trust and Identity Operations

PGP key Fingerprint: 4017 2E40 13D4 9DA7 68E1 8ADB 3F11 9CDB FC48 6216

Networks • Services • People

Learn more at www.geant.org

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging.  Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126 -130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] Pre-planning ACAMP session: certificates in R&E, Nicole Harris, 10/20/2020