edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] TII Sprint Demo 2.3

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] TII Sprint Demo 2.3

  • From: "Schmidt, Michael" <Michael.Schmidt AT lrz.de>
  • To: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] TII Sprint Demo 2.3
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:52:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Dear all,

On behalf of the Trust & Identity Incubator I kindly invite you to our next sprint demo.

You might know this event already from the previous TII cycle. In short, the goal is to present the interim results of the current incubator activities in order to collect feedback from the community as early as possible.
However, for the next sprint demo we will try out a new format. This time there will not be one big event for all activities, but one hour demos for each one. These demos are spread over two days, Tuesday the 17.03 and Thursday the 19.03. In this way we want to allow enough time for discussions and a more intensive collaboration. All demos are public, you are free to come to anyone you like. It is not necessary to attend all sessions, you may join only the ones you are interested in.
We use the feedback from the demos directly in the planning of the next sprint. You may express criticism, request features or provide new thoughts to alter the course of the activity. This is the perfect opportunity for you to influence the results of an activity by sharing your thoughts and expertise.

You may find the entire agenda at https://wiki.geant.org/x/awhFC.
Please keep in mind that the order of the topics might change in case we receive many requests.
We will be using ZOOM, please find connection details on the wiki page as well.

If you want to learn more about the Incubator or previous demos have a look at the Connect blog https://connect.geant.org/2019/04/15/introducing-the-trust-and-identity-incubator

We also send calendar invites to stakeholders and interested parties of certain activities. If you are particularly interested in a specific activity and would like to receive a calendar invite in the future, please let me know.
Please feel free to forward this mail and the invitation to everyone who might be interested.

Best regards,
Michael

--
Michael Schmidt
Federated Identity, Service and Security Management

Tel: +49 89 35831-7877
E-Mail/Skype: Michael.Schmidt AT lrz.de

Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ) of the Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities
Boltzmannstr. 1, 85748 Garching n. München, Germany
https://www.lrz.de

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] TII Sprint Demo 2.3, Schmidt, Michael, 02/12/2020