edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN metadata feeds

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN metadata feeds

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] eduGAIN metadata feeds
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 17:46:53 +0100

Speaking for eduGAIN OPS, we have so far assumed that pyFF could be
trusted to produce high quality output that would not require any
further handling.This approach seemed to work so far. The recent
happenings clearly show that any future update will require much more
thorough testing.

Cheers

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
twoln AT umk.pl http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uniwersteckie Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576