edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] InAcademia Infoshare, Oct 29 and Oct 31 11.00 CET

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] InAcademia Infoshare, Oct 29 and Oct 31 11.00 CET

  • From: Niels van Dijk <niels.vandijk AT surfnet.nl>
  • To: <info AT inacademia.org>
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] InAcademia Infoshare, Oct 29 and Oct 31 11.00 CET
  • Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:12:01 +0200

Dear all,

A kind reminder that the InAcademia team are running an infoshare for NREN federation operators. Two sessions covering the same material are running at 11:00CET – on Tuesday 29th and Thursday 31st October.

As we get ready for the Community Edition of InAcademia it’s important that you as federation operators understand what the service can offer you and how you can get involved. We want to work with you as we move into the production phases of the service and need your action to make it a success.

The session will go into the specifics of the onboarding process as well as offer a recap of the service for those of you who are less familiar with it.

SESSION ONE
DATE: Tuesday 29
th October

TIME: 11:00 CET

DURATION: roughly 1 hour

ACCESS URL: https://geant.zoom.us/j/131358742 (please let me know if you require additional access details)

REGISTRATION LINK (optional): https://eventr.geant.org/events/3186

SESSION TWO

DATE: Thursday 31st October

TIME: 11:00 CET

DURATION: roughly 1 hour

ACCESS URL: https://geant.zoom.us/j/775421102 (please let me know if you require additional access details)

REGISTRATION LINK (optional): https://eventr.geant.org/events/3187

We look forward to welcoming you to a session.

Kind regards

Niels

--
Niels van Dijk        Technical Product Manager Trust & Security
Mob: +31 651347657  |   Skype: cdr-80  |  PGP Key ID: 0xDE7BB2F5

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] InAcademia Infoshare, Oct 29 and Oct 31 11.00 CET, Niels van Dijk, 10/22/2019