edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Kyrgyz Republic / KIF - KRENA Identity Federation

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Kyrgyz Republic / KIF - KRENA Identity Federation

  • From: Terry Smith <t.smith AT aaf.edu.au>
  • To: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>, "edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org>
  • Cc: Zarlyk Jumabek uulu <zak AT caren-noc.org>, "kkarabukaev AT gmail.com" <kkarabukaev AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Assessment of Kyrgyz Republic / KIF - KRENA Identity Federation
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 08:46:56 +1000

 All,

Just to conclude this thread I'd like to announce that Kyrgyz Republic / KRENA Identity Federation (aka KIF) became the 70th member of eduGAIN on the 16th October.

Their metadata feed will be added to eduGAIN and you'll see them in a Discovery Service near you soon.

Thanks,
Terry.

Terry Smith | Technical Engagement and Support Manager | Australian Access Federation Ltd
Mob:  0414 692 424 Email t.smith AT aaf.edu.au  ORCIDorcid.org/0000-0001-5971-4735
Mail: Level 21 179 Turbot Street | Brisbane QLD 4000 | Australia