edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership

  • From: Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI <farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my>
  • To: Brook Schofield <brook.schofield AT geant.org>
  • Cc: "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>, Suhaimi Napis PhD <suhaimi AT upm.my>
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] Assessment of Malaysia/SIFULAN for eduGAIN membership
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 09:43:08 +0800

Dear All,

Thank you very much for the support, indeed this is a major milestone in the development of the IAM community in Malaysia.

Definitely, we will do all the technical necessity to get our metadata ingested into eduGAIN.

Regards

--

Muhammad Farhan SJAUGI, S.Kom. M.Sc.

Head | Information Technology Dept. Senior Lecturer | Centre for Computing - Centre for Bioinformatics School of Data Sciences

Perdana University Block D1, MAEPS Building, MARDI Complex, Jalan MAEPS Perdana, Serdang 43400, Selangor D.E. Malaysia

Tel: (60) 3-89418646 (ext: 197) GMT+8h | Fax: (60) 3-89417661 | Email: farhan AT perdanauniversity.edu.my

Homepage: http://puws.perdanauniversity.edu.my/muhammad-farhan-sjaugi/