edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] authoritative document for eduGAIN Attribute Profile

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] authoritative document for eduGAIN Attribute Profile

  • From: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] authoritative document for eduGAIN Attribute Profile
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:51:05 +0100

* Brook Schofield <schofield AT terena.org> [2014-12-10 13:05]:
> The documents have returned - but the password protection has been added.
> I'll request this be removed - which might have been the issue that
> triggered the removal of the documents.

It seems this finally has been corrected and the eduGAIN policy
documents are now publicly available again. Thanks, Brook!

Now about those two missing PDFs... Let us know if we should pass the
hat round again, to help getting it done in 2015!

Cheers,
-peter