edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcome to COFRe/Chile and ArnesAAI/Slovenia

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Welcome to COFRe/Chile and ArnesAAI/Slovenia

  • From: Brook Schofield <schofield AT terena.org>
  • To: edugain-tsg AT geant.net, edugain-discuss AT geant.net
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcome to COFRe/Chile and ArnesAAI/Slovenia
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 12:27:24 +0100

All,

I'm pleased to announce that COFRe, the Chilean Identity Federation, has completed the joining process and is now providing entities into the eduGAIN metadata feed.

Thanks go to Alejandro Lara of REUNA and his managers for supporting this effort and to the ELCIRA project for promoting identity federation throughout Latin America. I look forward to more federations from Latin America being formed and eventually participating in eduGAIN.

Equally I wish to thank the ArnesAAI team for starting the formal joining process by signing the eduGAIN Declaration. We've been collaborating on some development to support ArnesAAI members in making the necessary technical transition to support eduGAIN.

Thanks and welcome.

-Brook
Brook Schofield, TERENA Project Development Officer
TERENA Secretariat, Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel +31 20 530 4488    Fax +31 20 530 4499    Mob +31 65 155 3991
www.terena.org

  • [eduGAIN-discuss] Welcome to COFRe/Chile and ArnesAAI/Slovenia, Brook Schofield, 10/31/2013