Skip to Content.
Sympa Menu

cat-users - [[cat-users]] Need to go through identification every 30 min

cat-users AT lists.geant.org

Subject: The mailing list for users of the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT)

List archive

[[cat-users]] Need to go through identification every 30 min


Chronological Thread  
  • From: Pierre Mahieux <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Need to go through identification every 30 min
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2026 17:01:19 +0200
  • Authentication-results: mail.geant.org; dkim=pass (1024-bit key; unprotected) header.d=imt-atlantique.fr address@concealed header.a=rsa-sha256 header.s=50EA75E8-DE22-11E6-A6DE-0662BA474D24 header.b=fIx5wyCs; dkim-atps=neutral
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zproxy2.enst.fr 439C680632

Hi,

I'm a research engineer at IMT Atlantique in France.

Since a week I've had to identify every 30 minutes to access internet through the wired connection.
Every time I go through the configuration tool this bug don't occur until I reboot my laptop.

My laptop runs Ubuntu 24.04 and I'm connected through USB since I'm using a docking station.

I asked our support for help but they just told me to contact you. I'm sorry if you're not the ones I'm supposed to disturb.

Best,

Pierre Mahieux




  • [[cat-users]] Need to go through identification every 30 min, Pierre Mahieux, 09/24/2026

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Top of Page