cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem

  • From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • To: büşra <bsrzzgl AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam connection problem
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 10:01:23 +0100

Dear Büşra,

Galatasaray University is in on the list of eduroam participants in Türkiye
[1]. Please, contact ULAKBİM [2] and ask for invitation to eduroam CAT so
that Galatasaray University administrators can manage and publish a
configuration profile [3] to aid your end users in setting up their devices
for eduroam access.

Kind regards,
Martin

[1] http://www.eduroam.org.tr/participants.php