cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Please HELP!

Re: [[cat-users]] Please HELP!

  • From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • To: Sam Haque <shaque AT salk.edu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Please HELP!
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 11:03:35 +0100

Hi Sam,

Salk Institute for Biological Studies is on the list of CENIC affiliates [1].
CENIC is a member of Internet2 in R&E Network category [2]. CENIC members
have access to Internet2 services and applications [3] including eduroam.

The Internet2 operates eduroam federation in the US and acts as a manager for
the eduroam US federation in the context of global eduroam & eduroam CAT
portal.

Please, contact CENIC and try to ask for access to the tools provided by
Internet2, e.g. eduroam-US Federation Manager [4] with documentation [5]
publicly available on Internet2 wiki [6].

Kind regards,
Martin

[1] CENIC Affiliates
https://cenic.org/about/community/affiliates

[2] Internet2 Members
https://internet2.edu/community/membership/member-list/

[3] CENIC Network Service Catalog
https://cenic.org/network/network-service-catalog

[4] Internet2 eduroam Federation Manager portal
https://service1.internet2.edu/Shibboleth.sso/IAM_Login

[5] eduroam-US, eduroam Federation Manager - eduroam Admin User Guide
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/DYkTD

[6] eduroam-US Knowledge Base
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/dI-bD