cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Who to Contact To Remove Organization From eduroam CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Who to Contact To Remove Organization From eduroam CAT

  • From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • To: Quang D Le <qle3 AT lsu.edu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Who to Contact To Remove Organization From eduroam CAT
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 09:22:55 +0100

Hello Quang,

You probably mean following two entries at eduroam CAT portal:

Louisiana State University
Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College

In case you can't see or don't have access to both these organizations
via a tool provided by Internet2: eduroam-US Federation Manager [1],
with Admin User Guide [2] available on Internet2 wiki [3], it's best
to contact Internet2 [4] on this matter. LSU is listed as the Internet2
member in Higher Ed Institution category [5]. The Internet2 operates
eduroam federation in the US and acts as a manager for the eduroam US
federation within the (global) eduroam CAT portal.

Kind regards,
Martin

[1] Internet2 eduroam Federation Manager portal
https://service1.internet2.edu/Shibboleth.sso/IAM_Login

[2] eduroam-US, eduroam Federation Manager - eduroam Admin User Guide
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/DYkTD

[3] eduroam-US Knowledge Base
https://spaces.at.internet2.edu/x/dI-bD

[4] Internet2, eduroam: The Global Roaming Wireless Access Service
https://internet2.edu/eduroam-global-roaming-access-service/

[5] Internet2, Member List
https://internet2.edu/community/membership/member-list/